Tips for First Time Attendees
Tips for Attendees
- AVOID THE LINES. Make sure you are registered for the show and printed your registration confirmation with the QR code to gain quick and easy entrance into our show. Register to attend here.
- BOOK YOUR HOTEL. Book your stay using our housing partner, Connections Housing. Clarion Events has teamed up with Connections Housing to offer you special discounted hotel rates. Book your discounted hotel here.
- PRE-PLAN YOUR PURCHASES. Be sure to look through the website to view the online product preview guide, exhibitor listings, show specials, show features and much more.
- SET TIME ASIDE TO WALK THE ENTIRE SHOW FLOOR. You never know what you will find! That one item may be your next best-seller.
- SAVE YOUR SOLES! WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES.
- SHOPPING REQUIRES STAMINA. Drink plenty of fluids and make sure to take breaks to eat or enjoy a quick snack.
- IF YOU'RE BRINGING A PARTNER, DIVIDE AND CONQUER. To maximize your time at the show, vendors are categorized into distinct product sectors for easy reference. Meet back up and discuss what each of you found and decide what orders you plan to make.
- BRING PLENTY OF BUSINESS CARDS & YOUR CREDIT SHEET.
- BRING A NOTE PAD AND PEN TO TAKE NOTES. After you have viewed products and talked with the vendor, be sure to jot down some notes to reference at a later date.
- NETWORK WITH OTHER BUYERS TO SEE WHAT IS TRENDING IN THEIR STORES. Speak to fellow retailers about what's working and not working in their store. From trending products to management techniques. Help each other out!